A. Qualifications for Scholarship Eligibility:
1. Will be a full time student at a school in the Philadelphia Region Counties (Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Lehigh, Chester, Berks, Camden and Gloucester County) during the 2021-2022 school year.
2. Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
3. Can demonstrate need for financial assistance.
B. Your category depends on what your status will be during the 2021-2022 school year, as follows:
1. High School Seniors with plans to attend college in 2021-2022 school year
2. High School Seniors with a Korean heritage studying in the Philadelphia Region Counties regardless of citizenship status (including Korean Nationals).
3.College Students (freshmen - senior) with Korean heritage whose permanent residence (residence of parents) is in the Philadelphia Region Counties.